9/23/2011

Very manly Armenian female soldiers

September 21, 2011, in the capital, Yerevan, Armenia held a grand parade to celebrate the 20th anniversary of independence. Armenian men and women soldiers on the parade square and a variety of Soviet-made main battle force weapons appeared.

Armenian female soldiers on parade

Armenian female soldiers on parade

SA-3 Air Defense Missile System

Russian-made anti-tank missile launchers in review

Armenian Army's main battle tank side team

Armenian Air Force fighter fleet in review



2 Post a Comment:

xanax 1mg xanax drug test duration - xanax side effects suicidal thoughts

Pretty section of content. I simply stumbled upon your blog
and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually loved
account your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing
on your feeds and even I achievement you get right of entry to consistently fast.


Also visit my website hip waist ratio