1/02/2010

Bold imagination: Russian future bomber PAK-DA

PAK-DA project is the program of the latest Russian stealth strategic bombers, the meaning is interpreted as "long-range aviation future aviation complex", a specific model was named T-4MS.

Found this stuff while I was reading some Russian PAK-FA documents. The project is intended to replace the Tu-160 bomber, flight of the prototype is intended to be in 2015.

If you look here,, you won't find much. But if you look in the translated Russian version.... A different approach than PAK-FA, where we have Sukhoi leading the Consortium, only Tupolev will be involved in the project.

Insert discussion here. How do we think this will stack up to Tu-160? how about B-2?

IMHO, I suspect that this will be a large, but more importantly, fast bomber if it's going to replace Tu-160. I also suspect it'll be smaller (although how much I really don't know. As a strategic bomber, it'll be pretty big). I don't think that it'll be another flying wing idea a la B-2. But that's just me.


The overall shape like an arrow

PAK-DA two-aircraft formation to cruise

Using flat layout design

Sci-fi style: Russian PAK-DA stealth bomber

T-4MS with ammunition image

T-4MS bomber with variable-wing and four engines

Earlier program plan of PAD-DA

Russian another PAK-DA Design

PAK-DA Hand Drawing

3D effect picture of PAK-DA new stealth bomber

plan of PAD-DA design

1 Post a Comment:

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
Did you design this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for
you? Plz reply as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. kudos

my webpage; diet that works